Join DaMaHub community
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.’ - Margaret Mead
The Data Management Hub (DaMaHub) thrives on community efforts of passionate individuals and progressive organisations. As a community-driven initiative, DaMaHub flourishes on active discussion and direct feedback from a multitude of individuals from researchers to organisations working on preservation of scientific outcomes in F.A.I.R formats.
We welcome any organisation or individual interested in contributing to design and continuous development of decentralised community data infrastructure for science aimed at bridging the gap between IPFS and existing scholarly communication infrastructures and governance models, from data repositories and linked data to DOIs and ORCIDs. All participants of DaMaHub are expected to follow the DaMaHub [code of conduct](LINK).
How to get involved
- Join our chat-room: https://gitter.im/DaMaHub/
- Explore the DaMaHub community GitHub page: https://github.com/damahub
- Attend a DaMaHub Event: https://ti.to/damahub/
- Participate in weekly teleconferences [Thursday 13:00 UTC+1]: https://meet.jit.si/DaMaHub
* in case Jitsi fails, install Wire and connect with @parfenov @eocarraghain @aboynejames
- Explore working documents in the DaMaHub Google Drive folder.
There are a number of community and use-case development groups [LINK] open to participation from interested individuals and organisations.
DaMaHub community involves a fast growing number of passionate about long term data stewardship individuals and organisations. Participating institutions includes: